Settleware’s e-Signing is the secure solution that will save you time and money while enhancing client satisfaction- guaranteed. Become the innovator in your field of work by bringing your company into a completely paperless environment using electronic signatures for all of your contracts and documents. There is no company too big, too small or too complicated who would not benefit from using Settleware’s e-Signing.
Send: Create documents or contracts on your computer, then send via email to intended recipient. Once the contract or document is sent, it becomes tamper-proof and the audit trail begins.
Signed: Recipient receives an email stating a contract or document is waiting for them to view and sign. Clicking the link in the email, they are taken to a secure Signing Room where they view and consent to sign the documents in all the right places.
Sealed: Email notification is sent to the originator and the signer containing a PDF copy of the signed documents. A copy is also retained in the originator’s secure vault on our server. It really is as simple as that!
Who Should Use Settleware’s e-Signing?
Whether you are a CEO or CFO, Government Agency, Human Resource Director, Realtor, Lawyer, Healthcare Professional, Small Business Owner, or an Independent Sales Person, Settleware’s e-Signing can help you manage your day to day business more efficiently and more cost effectively. Here are some typical uses for some professions:
- Human Resources
- Employment applications and new hire paperwork including W9’s
- Benefit applications
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Inter-departmental forms like pay raise and vacation requests
- Legal Departments
- Non-Disclosure agreements
- Royalty agreements
- Investor agreements
- Any type of legal agreement other than court orders
- Government Agencies
- Agency application forms
- Inter-departmental document handling
- Small Business Owners and Sales
- Sales contracts and orders
- Supplier contracts and orders
- Distributor agreements
- Work orders
- Real Estate & Property Management
- Mortgage origination
- Mortgage closings
- Title Documents
- Rental Agreements
- Applications for Insurance
- Insurance Policy Delivery
- Bid Requests & Proposals
- Acceptance Contracts
- Change orders
- Forms & applications interfaced with your website
- Contracts & documents signing interfaced with your website
This is only a small sample of how Settleware’s e-Signing can help you gain that leading edge in your industry. See our Sample Case Studies for a more in-depth perspective.